Hi, I’m Omer.
I’m the author of 3 books, husband of one wife, father of three children.
- I help young professionals get out of jobs they hate and find the work they love.
- I help young dads become better husbands and fathers.
- I help millenials grow in their confidence, strategic planning, and decision-making ability.
- I help Christians who want to go deeper in their faith and live more integrated lives.
- I help people of all ages get out of debt and become more financially stable.
- I help people of all ages build LifeDocs that fit their needs.
WHAT DO I WRITE?
I write words that will help you live a more integrated, more intentional, and more impactful life. I want that for you and I want that for myself.
You’ll notice from the header that I write broadly.
- Theology is the foundation, the worldview, the philosophy behind all I do.
- Family is the context thru which I seem to learn all my biggest life lessons.
- Business is the work I do, six days a week.
- Learning is my passion, my method, my life.
- Design is my interest, my hobby, my enjoyment.
HOW DO I WRITE?
You’ll quickly notice that I’m a minimalist. Simplicity is essential. Excess is ugly.
You’ll also notice that I keep my articles text based. I know we live in a picture and video world, but I’m an old soul. I still believe the written word is powerful.
WHY DO I WRITE?
- I am compelled to.
- I want to help people (yes, you).
- I love words.
WHAT AM I UP TO?
Click on this link and you’ll see.